Learn to Knit (Adults)
This class is for anyone who’s ever seen someone knitting and thought, “I wish I could do that!”. Join other enthusiasts as we knit our way to a healthier, less stressful life.
You’ll learn basic knitting skills and complete a simple project of your choice.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to choose the right materials for a project (the yarn aisle can be overwhelming, I know!)
- How to cast on and bind off (begin and finish a project)
- Knit & purl stitches
- The knitting method that works for YOU.
Why take a class with me?
- I’m a self-taught knitter with over 10 years of experience.
- I’m also a former elementary school teacher...teaching is SO important to me!
- As a mother of two young children, I know how precious your time is and how to fit knitting into your busy day.
- You’ll learn in a relaxed environment with others who will support you.
- Great value - Personal attention
Come learn with me in the comfort of my home.
5 one-hour lessons for ONLY $100...Materials for your first project included!
Ask about a group discount of up to 20% off/person for two or more adults.